VoIP Smartphone Application
The Telcom Savvy smartphone app is an extremely useful extension of your Telcom Savvy phone system. Rather than having to use your personal cell phone number when leaving your office, Telcom Savvy’s smartphone app allows you to bring your business phone with you when you leave the office. The app also allows you to control your phone system remotely, giving you the power to remain in control of your operation even when you aren’t physically at the office.
Software Phone (Softphone)
Now your business number can travel with you everywhere you go. From your Telcom Savvy smartphone app, you can choose to take your business office number’s calls right from your mobile phone. You can also turn your mobile phone to do not disturb from the app which will prevent your business phone calls from ringing on your smartphone.
When you’re having an extremely important conversation that you’d like to record for later, your Telcom Savvy smartphone app will let you record that call with a single touch of a button. In fact, the record button is located directly on the screen when you press dial to make a call. Your call will be stored in your Telcom Savvy smartphone app, and inside your online portal so that you can listen to the entire recording again later on.
How do I use Telcom Savvy’s Smartphone app?
First, download ReachUC off of the App Store or Google Play. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can login using the unique username and password we’ve assigned you with. Once you’re in, you can easily navigate the following features:
- The keypad dialer: used to make phone calls from your business number.
- Contacts: used to make phone calls to designated contacts from your business number.
- Messages: used to store your text messages, send text messages, and receive text messages using your business number.
- History: used to store your call history from your smartphone app.
- Settings: this is where you can edit your account setup, preferences, and turn on/turn off notifications from your smartphone app.